Visit www.ghris.go.ke the MSPS online services portal to view your GHRIS payslip 2023 online by logging in as a government of Kenya employee or as a newly appointed employee.
The Government Human Resource Information System is the official web portal of Kenya. This payroll portal is designed for the management of the entire Human Resources (HR) or employees working for the Republic of Kenya.
Visit GHR!S online payslip portal in order to gain access to their personal payment information and others. When you visit here, you will see two sections, click here to log in as the government of Kenya employee and the new employee.
GHRIS Payslip 2023 Login @ghris.go.ke
The GHRIS payslip for 2023 is available at www.ghris.go.ke. If you want to access it then did your log in first, this process has been introduced for registered employees.
To access your GHRIS online salary slip, you need to log in to the official portal, after the successful login you will get your payslips, pension contribution details, KRA P9 Forms, etc.
- A secure system for a safe login process. If you use the public system, do not forget to log out from your GHRIS profile.
- Internet service is required because it is an online process.
- Authorized User ID and Password.
Government of Kenya Employees Login Steps
Step 1. Go to www.ghris.go.ke.
Step 2. The MSPS online services portal will show you two login options.
Step 3. Choose Government Of Kenya Employees.
Step 4. Enter your User ID and Password.
Step 5. Click on Log In.
Step 6. If your credentials are correct, then your profile dashboard will open.
|Government of Kenya Employees’ login page||Click Here|
Newly Appointed Employees Login Steps
- Visit the Government of Kenya GHRIS official portal.
- Click on NEW EMPLOYEES CLICK HERE TO LOGIN the green section.
- Hereafter the newly appointed employees’ login page will open.
- Enter your User ID and Password.
- Click on Login.
Reset the GHRIS Payslip Online Login password
As per the official instructions to reset your GHRIS account password as an existing employee or new employee have to take the steps that are necessary.
Password Reset Steps for Govt of Kenya Employees
- Go to the official login page.
- Click on Forgot your password when you click on it the reset password page will open.
- Fill up the form with the appropriate details such as personal number, national ID card number, KRA PIN, Surname, First name, D.O.B, Gender, date of first appointment, mobile number, and personal email, create your password and confirm it.
- After providing the details you can click on the Submit button.
- Further instructions will show on your system screen. Keep them following.
Password Reset Steps for New Employees
- Go to the GHRIS online services portal.
- Open the new employee login page, At the page click on Forgot your password?
- Now a password reset form will display, fill them using your National ID card Passport/Number, KRA PIN, First name, Surname, and email.
- At last click on the Reset Password button.
New Employee? Register Here
Government of Kenya employees are you intrusted to access your payslip online from GHRIS MSPS online services portal then, follow the given registration process.
- Visit http://www.ghris.go.ke/loginonly.aspx
- On the login page, you have to click on New Employee? Register Here
- Once you click on the option, the Registration page will open.
- Here you can start filling out the form with the appropriate information.
- At last, click on Submit option.
- You will receive a confirmation email at your email address.
First-Time Registration? Click Here
Newly appointed employees, have you not registered yet? If it’s your first time visiting GHRIS’s new employee portal then register first to activate your UPN account.
- Open the new employee page.
- On the page, you will see a First-time Registration? click here link, click on that.
- Now, the new employee activation form will open, carefully fill in all the appropriate details and click the Confirm Details button.
- Further instructions will be displayed on your system screen keep them follow to complete your activation task.
Government Human Resources Information System (GHRIS) is one of the government agencies under the supervision of the Government of Kenya. The head office of this government agency is located at Harambee House, Harambee Avenue, Nairobi, Kenya.
The core function of this agency is to overlook or maintain a proper record of the entire Human Resources of the Government of Kenya. In simple terms, it is the agency that is conferred with the responsibility to manage the personal and employment details of every single government employee of the Government of Kenya.
|Email Support||[email protected]|
Also, Know About TPay TSC Payslip
What are we required when I register at the GHRIS payslip portal as a Government of Kenya employee?
Government of Kenya employee if you want to create your GHRIS Pay slip login ID and password then you need to register first. To register yourself you need:
-> National ID Card Number.
-> Date of First Appointment.
-> Terms Of Service.
-> KRA PIN.
-> Mobile Number.
-> Email Address.
This article is a whole package of information and instructions related to GHRIS MSPS online services. It will help individuals with their GHRIS online payslip login, MSPS payslip password reset, GHRIS new employee payslip register, etc.