Table of Contents
MySES Sign In: How do I access my SES NSW member portal? Go to Membersesnswgov.Sharepoint.Com and sign in using your office365/Azure member (Volunteer) or SES Staff email and password to access online system services and all the available resources.
mySES is an NSW government internal website that is important for its members because it’s a single source of true information.
NSW SES (State Emergency Service) government member portal assist you to understand available resources and system. If you are new to this SharePoint service then below you will find more helpful information.
Access SES NSW mySES Intranet – Member Portal
New to NSW State Emergency Service? Don’t know how to access mySES? Here I will give you proper instructions for my SES member portal login. It’s easy to access by all authorized members.
My SES Member Portal Login Requirments
- To access my SES member website you must be a volunteer or staff of SES.
- A secure system that supports internet connectivity.
- Email address ([email protected]) and password used when you join the service.
If you have these details then follow the given login steps.
my SES NSW Sign-in Steps
Step 1. Go to https://membersesnswgov.sharepoint.com using any supportable internet browser.
Step 2. Now the Microsoft office365 Azure sign-in page will open.
Step 3. Enter your SES Volunteer Member or Staff email address.
Step 4. Click on Next.
Step 5. Enter the Password and click on the Sign In button.
|NSW State Emergency Service
|For Sign In
NSW SES Member Password Reset Self Service
SES staff or members have you forgotten your member portal SharePoint login password? don’t worry about this problem. The NSW SES member self-help page is designed specially to give technical support.
At the SES NSW self-help service portal, you will find out how to reset your password, access your emails, and access my-SES.
Password Reset Requirments
To reset your my SES password you need to have only one contact information from the given details.
- My E-Mail ID or My Mobile Number.
Password Reset Steps
Let’s reset the password of your my ses member account:
- Visit the member portal. Here I will give you a direct member portal path (https://www.ses.nsw.gov.au/about-us/member-portal/).
- Scroll down the page, Now you see a Member Self Help, click on that.
- Click on Reset your password. Now the step-by-step reset password instructions will display the following it.
- Browse https://password.ses.nsw.gov.au/ on any suitable internet browser.
- Click on Reset Password.
- Enter your username and simply click on continue.
- Now two options will be displayed, where you want to receive the verification code.
- Select one from My Email ID or My Mobile Number, hereafter a verification code will send to the selected contact details, after that and enter the captcha code.
- Click on continue.
- Now you can create a new password, enter the captcha code and click on Reset Password.
Right now your password has changed for further login.
|1800 680 737
|Send your email to
|PO BOX 6126
WOLLONGONG NSW 2500
|Requirement team email support
About SES NSW
NSW SES stands for New South Wales State Emergency Service. It was founded in the year 1955 as a public service executive agency. It provides emergency and rescue services during man-made and natural disasters.
SES NSW’s headquarter is located at 93-99 Burelli Street, Wollongong, New South Wales, Australia. Over 10214 volunteers are members of NSW SES. To know more visit http://ses.nsw.gov.au/.
How do I unlock my account?
Is your SES account locked out? Visit https://password.ses.nsw.gov.au/showLogin.cc, here you will see Unlock Account page link, click on that, enter your username, select the domain and click on Continue for further process.
What type of work is available in NSW SES?
Corporate planning, finance, executive services, information technology, learning and development, volunteer support, human resources, media, and communications, community engagement, research and planning, operations (response, hazard management, mitigation), Infrastructure (e.g. fleet management)
The content available in this article is based on my SES Intranet. Here I have shared about NSW SES, how to sign in, reset the password, the helpline, and FAQs. In this article, I have tried to cover the maximum information related to my SES. If you have any other queries please comment below.