What is Raiderlink TTU? Visit portal.texastech.edu and sign in with the username and email address. It’s the official online campus connecting portal, accessible only to Texas Tech University students and staff.
If you have any query related to your Raiderlink TTU sign-in, sign-up, password, and username then IT Solution Center assists TTUHSC faculty, staff, and current students with IT-provided services and IT-related issues.
If you have an account with this online system, it can help you with your class registration, check out the financial services, find course schedules, submit assignments, campus calendar, recent announcements, weather forecasts, etc.
Raiderlink TTU Login @ portal.texastech.edu
Raiderlink TTU is a platform to provide a more robust service experience to Texas Tech University students, staff, and faculties. To access available information from the TTU Raiderlink portal you must be a registered user.
For security reasons, please Log Out and Exit your web browser when you are done accessing services from TTU eRaider.
Let’s know what details are required and the sign-in steps to access your TTU Raiderlink profile.
Sign In Requirments
- Sign in Username (ttu\eRaider username or ttuhsc\eRaider username) or your @ttu.edu email address and password.
- A computer, laptop, smartphone, etc with internet connectivity.
TTU Raiderlink Sign-In Steps
Step 1. Search Raiderlink TTU on any suitable internet browser. Now a list of results will open, you can click on https://portal.texastech.edu/.
Step 2. Now a login page will display on your system screen. Enter your username or email address and password.
Step 3. Click on Sing In.
If you have submitted the correct sign-in credentials then your account dashboard will display on your device.
|University Name||Texas Tech University|
|For Sign In||Click Here|
eRaider Account Set-Up for Raiderlink TTU
The eRaider account set-up process is very simple and easy for every eligible student, faculty, and staff of Texas Tech University. To begin the process of setting up your eRaider account, follow the given process.
- Visit https://portal.texastech.edu/
- Now, click on the Ste-Up Account button.
- Enter your First Name, Last Name, Birthdate, and Code.
- Click on the Confirm.
- Click on Agree after reading the term of use for first-time activation.
- Enter your biographical information and click on continue.
- Enter the contact information and click on Continue.
- Enter the verification code that was sent to the contact you provided and click on the Continue button.
- Now create a password and click on continue.
- At last, confirm the information to complete the account setup.
eRaider Password Reset Process
TTU students, faculty, and staff have you forgotten your eRaider account login password? Don’t worry Raiderlink has more self-service options and resetting your password is one of them.
Let’s move on to the reset password steps.
- Open the sign-in page.
- Now, click on the Forgot Password? button.
- Enter your eRaider Username and Date of Birth.
- Click on Continue.
- Now, you will be asked to enter your SSN or R-number.
- Click on continue.
- Select, how you want to receive your verification code from Voice call or Text message and click on Continue.
- Hereafter you receive a temporary access code enter it and verify to set a new password.
How do I Find my eRaider Username?
The eRaider account management system will allow you to retrieve or recover your username online. To obtain your username you need to provide some identifying information such as legal first name, last name, and date of birth.
- Go to the TTU Raiderlink sign-in page.
- Where click on the Forgot Username?
- Enter your Legan First Name, Legal Last Name, and Date of Birth.
- Click on Continue.
- Further steps will be displayed after the verification of the submitted details.
About Texas Tech University
Raiderlink TTU is an online system incorporated by Texas Tech University, which was established on February 10, 1923. Until 1969, it was called Texas Technological College. TTU is a public research university that comes under the parent organization of the Texas Tech University system.
Located in Lubbock, Texas, U.S., TTU is accredited by SACS and has academic affiliations with URA, and ORAU. The university is classified as one of the R1 Doctoral Universities with very high research activity.
Since 1927, the university has successfully awarded more than 200,000 students degrees. It offers a whole bunch of IT Services to the students who in turn are bound to its guidelines and other applicable regulations.
|IT Help Central||http://ithelpcentral.ttu.edu|
|IT Solution Center||www.ttuhsc.edu/it/is/itsolutioncenter|
|Email Support||[email protected]|
Can I able to change my eRaider TTU account login password?
Yes, to change your password you have to sign in with your respective sign-in credentials and then you will be able to change your password.
This article holds information about Raiderlink TTU service. If you are a Texas Tech University student and an employee then this article has helpful information for you. From this article you will learn how to sign in, set up the eRaider account, reset the password, and retrieve or recover the username, IT help center, and all.