Table of Contents
VicSuper Login: Go to www.vicsuper.com.au and log in to the MembersOnline portal using your member number/username and password to switch your investment option, and change your insurance coverage.
Update your details, access your annual statement, transact and manage your Vic Super account, etc. To do these activities you can sign in at any time and location using any suitable device.
VicSuper members are facilitated to register for online access, manage their insurance, set up a retirement income account, take it to a new job, etc. If you are not a member, then be a member of the Super Fund right now for different types of profits.
VicSuper Login at www.vicsuper.com.au Portal
Are you registered for online access? VicSuper login is a very easy task for all those members who are registered for online access.
If you are well authorized for Vicsuper online access and going to access it first-time then have a look at the below-given login requirments list.
- A system(computer, laptop, smartphone, tab, etc).
- Internet service.
- Login credential ( Vicsuper account associated member number/username and password).
Vic Super Login Steps
Step 1. Go to https://www.vicsuper.com.au/.
Step 2. Click on the Login button which is available in your top right-hand corner.
Step 3. Now, you will see a Login to MembersOnline blue button, click on that.
Step 4. Hereafter a login page will open, Enter your member number/username and password.
Step 5. Click on Login.
If you have logged in with accurate details, then your account will be displayed on your system to do whatever you want to access from your account.
Aware Super Clearing house Login Steps
- Visit www.vicsuper.com.au.
- Click on Login.
- Now the login options will be displayed, click on Log in to the clearing house.
- Enter your Username and Password.
- Click on Log in.
|For Sign In
Not a Vic Super Member? Join Now
Are you not a member of Vic Super? want to be a member? don’t worry guys, here I will help you how to join the super fund for future profits.
VicSuper doing well and good for its members and communities. So, let’s have a look at its registration process.
Requirments to Join VicSuper
- First name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Personal Details
- Contact Information
- Tax File Number, etc.
Join VicSuper in 3 easy steps
As we know that VicSuper is one of the largest profit-of-members industry funds, to be a member of a super fund you need to follow three simple steps.
- Visit https://join.vicsuper.com.au/.
- Click on the Join Now green button.
- Hereafter a Join now in 3 easy steps form will open:
- Enter your personal information, contact information, and Tax file number in the first step.
- Confirm your account in the second step.
- Set Up your account in the thirst step.
Join Vic Super as an Employer
join Vicsuper online with a quick and easy process. After the registration, you will get a unique employer code to access the free online clearing house.
- Visit the VicSuper official website.
- Scroll down it a little bit, now you see how can we help? section for new members registered members and employers.
- Click on an Employer.
- Now the Join as an employer green button will be displayed on the left-hand side. Click on that.
- Hereafter, fill out the form to join in 3 easy steps.
Aware Super Clearing House Employer Self-Registration
To register as an Aware Super employee you have to follow the given steps.
- Go to www.vicsuper.com.au
- Click on Login.
- Open the Clearing House login page. On this page, you will see New user? Register account, click on that.
- Enter the Employer ABN you would like to register and your Email Address.
- Click on I’m not a robot and then Continue for the remaining steps.
- In the 2nd step, you have to enter the employer information (questionnaire).
- Employer details (employer data capture).
- Bank account details (Bank account and paycycle information).
- Summary (the final review).
VicSuper Helpline Support
|Member Services Calling Support
|Inside Australia: 1300 366 216
Outside Australia: 61 3 9667 9875
|VicSuper, GPO Box 89, Melbourne VIC 3001differntmore
|1300 878 737
|For more Help
|Go to: www.vicsuper.com.au/contact-us
VicSuper was started in the year 1994 to provide the best quality of life in retirement. It is a profit-to-member super fund industry. In 2020 VicSuper merged with Aware Super and become Australia’s second-largest super fund.
To know more about VicSuper visit www.vicsuper.com.au.
How to join as an Aware Super Employer?
Go to aware.com.au, click on the employer, click on Join today, scroll down the page and click on Register now, Enter employer detail by entering your Australian Business Number/Withholding Payer Number (ABN/WPN) and click on the Next button for further process.
How do I register for online access?
Don’t know how to register for online access? Let’s set up your VicSuper online access. Go to the official website, and click on login, now the login, register option list will open on your system, click on register for online access, Enter your member number and date of birth, and click on continue
I have forgotten my VicSuper login member number or username, How can find it?
It’s very easy for all the members if you have to forget your member number or username then open the VicSuper website and open the member login page, click on Find member number or username, enter your first name, last name, date of birth, home postcode, click on continue and follow the further instruction shown on your system screen.
How do I reset my Vicsuper member account password?
To reset your password you need your member number and date of birth. If you have these details then visit the VicSuper login page, click on forgot password, enter the details and click on continue and follow further steps to reset your password.
This article becomes helpful or useful to VicSuper members and employers. In this article, I have covered information related to login, joining/registering, supportive helpline, and some FAQs to give you the best possible information.